- HEPA filter captures 99.8% of pollen, dust, pet dander, and smoke particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Activated carbon filter removes odors and captures large particles
- Compatible with KCD40EW / KCD40EB
- Size: 40 x 22 x 2.5cm (HEPA)
AIRPRO for Sharp FZD40HFE & FZD40DFE / FZ-G40DFE Replacement Air Purifier HEPA & Deodorizing Filter for KCD40E, KCG40LW, KCG50LW
Fits the following:
Other compatible models:
KCD40E, KCG40LW, KCG50LW
AIRPRO H13 HEPACaptures 99.95% of 0.3 microns in size, including pollutants such as pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, fungi, fine smoke particles, fungi, airborne bacteria, and others. Our materials are fully tested and meet 99.95% (European standard) from the factory before it sell to our customer.
About H13 HEPA Filter:
The H13 HEPA filter is a medical-grade air filter capable of removing a minimum of 99.95% particles at MPPS (0.21 microns). This is unlike the lower-grade HEPA filters (H10 to H12), which traps 85% to 99.5% of contaminants of 0.3 microns of size in the air.
- Built with high functioning materials that highlight efficiency and effectiveness of air filters at its best.
- Capable of satisfying every home that visualizes a healthy lifestyle.
- Possessing an extended service life that is cost effective for the long term.
- A product that breathes fresh air in any environment by eliminating toxic gas 24/7.
- Instant results are guaranteed when you place your trust upon this new Airpro product.
- A product that is one in a million with dust sensitive trademarks from years of environmental experiences at its service.
- Airpro is now ready to tackle dangerous air particles that are blind to the naked eye by fighting off air pollutants such as bacteria, viruses and allergens that remains dangerous for you and your loved ones.
- Seize the chance now to enjoy the natural air around you with Airpro ready to perform at your service.
Odor, allergen & germ removal
AIRPRO H13 HEPA Filters airborne bacteria, viruses, and allergens like pollen, dust, and mold, as well as gaseous pollutants like chemicals and odors from pets, cooking, and smoking.
Faster gas and odor removal
Remove formaldehyde, Toluene, TOVC oder or use harmful gas catalyst to remove harmful gaseseous pollutants like smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), exhaust, smog, odors, and chemicals.
- 1 x AIRPRO for Sharp FZD40HFE (HEPA)
- 1 x AIRPRO for Sharp FZD40DFE / FZ-G40DFE (Deodorizing)
- 1 x FREE Pre-Filter (Cotton Filter)
- Brilliant filter material that is sustainable and user-friendly in installation and management.
- HEPA filter [White Colour] that remains efficient in operation with H13 PPTD Quality that is dust-sensitive.
- Inclusive of environment certified features that is odorless yet acute in capturing potentially dangerous chemical particles.
- Consisting of carbon mesh (cotton) that is effective in absorbing unhealthy bacteria or airborne chemicals to prevent infection 24/7.
Hepa & Deodorizing filter
FZD40HFE & FZD40DFE for KCD40E
FZD40HFE & FZ-G40DFE for KCG40LW, KCG50LW
Highly efficient filter net that prevents formaldehyde at all cost.
Strong odor absorption due to coconut activated carbon feature that purifies the air instantly.
Combined with thin carbon filters that is easy to use and manage.
Built with features and materials that are positioned to effectively and efficiently block out bad air particles while promoting a healthy lifestyle
Pre-filter to Add to Your Purifier
Pre-filters don’t improve performance.
What they do is capture large particles, which your HEPA filter would capture anyway.
The benefit is that they spare your HEPA filter, allowing it to last longer.
How long can the air filters be used?
This entirely depends upon the kind of environment you're in, whether it is too polluted or less polluted. The lifespan of the paper is 2 years or utilisation up to 4500 hours.
However, badly polluted locations may require extensive usage of air filters that leads to shorter life cycle. So, it is advisable to replace air filters every 12 months to keep the air filters in tip-top condition for high performance