- HEPA filter captures 99.9% of pollen, dust, pet dander, and smoke particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Compatible with PHILIPS AC1215/30, AC1212
- The lifespan of the paper is 2 years or utilisation up to 4500 hours.
AIRPRO Philips FY1410/20 FY1413/20 Air Purifier Filter HEPA & Active Carbon for AC1215/30, AC1212
Fits the following:
Other compatible models:
AIRPRO H12 HEPACaptures 99.9% of 0.3 microns in size, including pollutants such as pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, fungi, fine smoke particles, fungi, airborne bacteria, and others.
- Built with high functioning materials that highlight efficiency and effectiveness of air filters at its best.
- Capable of satisfying every home that visualizes a healthy lifestyle.
- Possessing an extended service life that is cost effective for the long term.
- A product that breathes fresh air in any environment by eliminating toxic gas 24/7.
- Instant results are guaranteed when you place your trust upon this new Airpro product.
- A product that is one in a million with dust sensitive trademarks from years of environmental experiences at its service.
- Airpro is now ready to tackle dangerous air particles that are blind to the naked eye by fighting off air pollutants such as bacteria, viruses and allergens that remains dangerous for you and your loved ones.
- Seize the chance now to enjoy the natural air around you with Airpro ready to perform at your service.
- 1 x PHILIPS FY1410/20 FY1413/20 (SET)
- Brilliant filter material that is sustainable and user-friendly in installation and management.
- HEPA filter [White Colour] that remains efficient in operation with H12 PPTD Quality that is dust-sensitive.
- Inclusive of environment certified features that is odorless yet acute in capturing potentially dangerous chemical particles.
- Consisting of carbon mesh (cotton) that is effective in absorbing unhealthy bacteria or airborne chemicals to prevent infection 24/7.
Highly efficient filter net that prevents formaldehyde at all cost.
Strong odor absorption due to coconut activated carbon feature that purifies the air instantly.
Combined with thin carbon filters that is easy to use and manage.
Built with features and materials that are positioned to effectively and efficiently block out bad air particles while promoting a healthy lifestyle
How long can the air filters be used?
This entirely depends upon the kind of environment you're in, whether it is too polluted or less polluted. The lifespan of the paper is 2 years or utilisation up to 4500 hours.
However, badly polluted locations may require extensive usage of air filters that leads to shorter life cycle. So, it is advisable to replace air filters every 12 months to keep the air filters in tip-top condition for high performance
1 x PHILIPS FY1410/20 FY1413/20 HEPA H12 & Active Carbon (SET)