- HEPA filter captures 99.5% of pollen, dust, pet dander, and smoke particles as small as 0.3 microns
- Compatible Philips Air Purifier AC0820, Series 800, 800i models.
- The lifespan of the paper is 2 years or utilisation up to 4500 hours.
AIRPRO Philips FY0194/30 NanoProtect Filter Air Purifie Series 2 For AC0820, 800, 800i
Fits the following:
Other compatible models:
AC0820, Series 800, 800i
AIRPRO NanoProtect HEPA FilterCaptures 99.5% of 0.3 microns in size, including pollutants such as pollen, dust, pet dander, mold spores, fungi, fine smoke particles, fungi, airborne bacteria, and others. Our materials are fully tested and meet 99.9% (European standard) from the factory before it sell to our customer.
- Built with high functioning materials that highlight efficiency and effectiveness of air filters at its best.
- Capable of satisfying every home that visualizes a healthy lifestyle.
- Possessing an extended service life that is cost effective for the long term.
- A product that breathes fresh air in any environment by eliminating toxic gas 24/7.
- Instant results are guaranteed when you place your trust upon this new Airpro product.
- A product that is one in a million with dust sensitive trademarks from years of environmental experiences at its service.
- Airpro is now ready to tackle dangerous air particles that are blind to the naked eye by fighting off air pollutants such as bacteria, viruses and allergens that remains dangerous for you and your loved ones.
- Seize the chance now to enjoy the natural air around you with Airpro ready to perform at your service.
- 1 x AIRPRO PHILIPS FY0194/30 HEPA Filter
Highly efficient filter net that prevents formaldehyde at all cost.
Strong odor absorption due to coconut activated carbon feature that purifies the air instantly.
Combined with thin carbon filters that is easy to use and manage.
Built with features and materials that are positioned to effectively and efficiently block out bad air particles while promoting a healthy lifestyle
How long can the air filters be used?
This entirely depends upon the kind of environment you're in, whether it is too polluted or less polluted. The lifespan of the paper is 2 years or utilisation up to 4500 hours.
However, badly polluted locations may require extensive usage of air filters that leads to shorter life cycle. So, it is advisable to replace air filters every 12 months to keep the air filters in tip-top condition for high performance
1 x AIRPRO PHILIPS FY0194/30 HEPA Filter