- HEPA filter captures 99.9% of pollen, dust, pet dander, and smoke particles as small as 0.3 microns
- It's easy to replace and can cost effective way to attain better air quality at home.
- Activated carbon filter removes odors and captures large particles
- Compatible with Sense+, Sense
AIRPRO Blueair for Sense Series SMOKESTOP Filter HEPA with Extra Sheet of Activated Carbon Filters Replacement for Sense+, Sense
Fits the following:
Other compatible models:
AIRPRO Sense SMOKESTOP Filter & Extra Sheet Activated Carbon FiltersParticle filter with active carbon for use in rooms where removal of heavy gaseous pollutants, such as tobacco smoke or volatile organic compounds (VOCs), is required. Filters have a highly porous structure made of activated carbon to trap gases and odors. Two-pack filter set for Blueair Sense and Sense+ air purifiers an extra sheet of active carbon.
About AIRPRO H13 HEPA Filter:
The H13 HEPA filter is a medical-grade air filter capable of removing a minimum of 99.95% particles at MPPS (0.21 microns). This is unlike the lower-grade HEPA filters (H10 to H12), which traps 85% to 99.5% of contaminants of 0.3 microns of size in the air.
- Built with high functioning materials that highlight efficiency and effectiveness of air filters at its best.
- Capable of satisfying every home that visualizes a healthy lifestyle.
- Possessing an extended service life that is cost effective for the long term.
- A product that breathes fresh air in any environment by eliminating toxic gas 24/7.
- Instant results are guaranteed when you place your trust upon this new Airpro product.
- A product that is one in a million with dust sensitive trademarks from years of environmental experiences at its service.
- Airpro is now ready to tackle dangerous air particles that are blind to the naked eye by fighting off air pollutants such as bacteria, viruses and allergens that remains dangerous for you and your loved ones.
- Seize the chance now to enjoy the natural air around you with Airpro ready to perform at your service.
Odor, allergen & germ removal
HEPA Filters airborne bacteria, viruses, and allergens like pollen, dust, and mold, as well as gaseous pollutants like chemicals and odors from pets, cooking, and smoking.
Faster gas and odor removal
Remove formaldehyde, Toluene, TOVC oder or use harmful gas catalyst to remove harmful gaseseous pollutants like smoke, volatile organic compounds (VOCs), exhaust, smog, odors, and chemicals.
- 1 x Replacement Sense Series SMOKESTOP Filter HEPA and Extra Sheet of Active Carbon.
- 1 X Extra 2 More Sheet of Active Carbon
- Brilliant filter material that is sustainable and user-friendly in installation and management.
- HEPA filter [White Colour] that remains efficient in operation with H13 PPTD Quality that is dust-sensitive.
- Inclusive of environment certified features that is odorless yet acute in capturing potentially dangerous chemical particles.
- Consisting of carbon mesh (cotton) that is effective in absorbing unhealthy bacteria or airborne chemicals to prevent infection 24/7.
Highly efficient filter net that prevents formaldehyde at all cost.
Strong odor absorption due to coconut activated carbon feature that purifies the air instantly.
Combined with thin carbon filters that is easy to use and manage.
Built with features and materials that are positioned to effectively and efficiently block out bad air particles while promoting a healthy lifestyle
How long can the air filters be used?
6 months (4,380 hours) when used 24 hours a day
However, badly polluted locations may require extensive usage of air filters that leads to shorter life cycle. So, it is advisable to replace air filters every 6 months to keep the air filters in tip-top condition for high performance
1 x Replacement Sense Series SMOKESTOP Filter HEPA and Extra Sheet of Active Carbon, 1 X Extra 2 more Sheet of Active Carbon